Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hello and Welcome

"A smile is the universal welcome."
*insert smile*



HI! I'm Kristen and I'm a 17-year-old senior in high school.  My home for the past ten years has been in the Main Line suburbs of Philly.  Before that I lived in a couple other states but that's not important.  What is important is that I am going to COLLEGE next year! And this blog is meant to (humorously) document my c0ll3g3 l!f3 (okay I am never doing that again) and give tips and tricks to other college girls.  Oh and that quote up there was the first thing that popped up when I googled "welcome quotes."  Anyway, I still don't know where I'm going to college next year and I'll probably make my decision on the last day possible.

Anyway, if you would like to know some things about me, here is a random list:
- I love playing tennis
- I spend the majority of my time on my computer
- I could not live without makeup, beauty stuff, and fashion
- I'm very up-to-date on all celebrity gossip
- I think I'm really funny
- I love reading

Okay sorry that wasn't a very good list but I swear I'm not boring! Once I start posting on here I guarantee that you'll love me !  Come back soon!

-km

No comments:

Post a Comment