Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mark Review - "Get a Tint" tinted moisturizer

Summer is coming up and I know the one thing I am dreading is having my makeup, particularly my foundation, sweat off my face.  That is wear tinted moisturizer comes in.  Mark's tinted moisturizer is lightweight, oil-free, and goes on your face evenly.  It really gives you the appearance of a summer-y glow without spending hours in the sun.  The best part?  You can't sweat it off like powder and it has an SPF 15!  I use this tinted moisturizer whenever I'm feeling pale (which is, like, everyday) and I always get so many compliments and questions about what I am wearing!  I highly recommend this product because it's a quick and easy way to get a healthy glow that will last through a hot summer day.  You can buy this product through my Mark store at: kmcneill.mymarkstore.com

THANK YOU!

-km

No comments:

Post a Comment